Sunday, December 13, 2009

'A Whaling We Shall Go'

I find it difficult to fully appreciate the irony of naming an orca "Free Willie". What a terrible movie. Future generations will trace the decline of western civilization to it's release. It should come as no surprise that only a truly deranged or idiotic individual would name his ship such.

However, it takes a truly special mind to blindly fly that same orca through lowsec. Looking back its hard for me to say whether our victim was simply mind-bending-ly daft or harbored more bizarre motivations. I believe its safe to say we did as he asked and freed willie from its mortal coil.

Glory goes to Egret for the smack down.

1 comment:

  1. Seeing things like this just give me a warm fuzzy feeling all over (and it would appear we have similar hobbies: http://podlogs.com/findersandkeepers/2009/12/12/death-of-an-orca/). I approve sir, well done.

    o7,
    -Aiden Mourn

    ReplyDelete