Sunday, December 6, 2009

Glitches Suck
















The other day I was flying back from Jita and messing with my people/places menu when the game crashed. When I started it back up my character would not load and instead the progress bar taunted me from the finished position but never fully loaded.

After informing ccp, who evidently know about this issue, I followed their recommendation and reset the games cache. Now I could at least load the character but with all my overview settings changed to default. I kept the original settings backed up but who knows if I can ever use them again. For now everything is new and in a way that's refreshing.

Sort of.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!

    Welcome to the EVE blogging community!

    I added your blog to my EVE Player Blogroll and will list it amongst the recent additions in an upcoming post.

    I'd appreciate if you made a post about it and added the blogroll page link to your blogroll!

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete