Monday, August 16, 2010

KupoB > ok i`m create rifter for pvp

EVE System > Channel changed to Oto Local Channel
KupoB > you come?
Bourreau > come on
Bourreau > waiting for your friend?
Bourreau > gf
KupoB > gf
KupoB > damm
KupoB > my inet
KupoB > my scrampelr is not worck
Bourreau > yea I noticed, gf though
Bourreau > I am impressed
Bourreau > /emote tips his hat
KupoB > :(
Bourreau > on fire now :P
KupoB > you very luck
Bourreau > I agree, nice setup
KupoB > you ty
Bourreau > pithi c-type?
KupoB > you half kill me
Bourreau > :P
KupoB > yes
Bourreau > finally we get a straight 1v1
Bourreau > I congratulate you on your victory
KupoB > yep bu i`m have damm gprs inet
Bourreau > you will get another chance :)
KupoB > alf not worck - ty bad ty pvp
Bourreau > how about rifters next time?
KupoB > ok
Bourreau > 1v1, no interference?
KupoB > but not pod kill
Bourreau > right
KupoB > yep
Bourreau > I agree
Bourreau > alright, I will mail you
KupoB > ok i`m create rifter for pvp
Bourreau > sounds good kupo
Bourreau > see you then o/
KupoB > \o
Bourreau > fly dangerous
Bourreau > >:P
KupoB > you ty

No comments:

Post a Comment